Be assured of data recovery with RackCorp's Managed Backup solutions.
Cloud Server Backups
Offsite, automatic, highly secured. RackCorp's cloud server image backup is very simple. Just select what frequency and time you want your backups to be taken, and how long you want them to be retained. Our system will automatically do this for you and you can restore your backups on an individual drive basis either back to the source or to a new location.
Physical server / Onsite or Offsite Backups
Install our Agent software for Windows, Mac, Linux, Mobile devices, and other platforms, and backup your critical systems and data over the Internet back to one of our global datacenters.
With this solution you can restore individual files, folders, drives, or rebuild an entire bare-metal machine. Some features:
- Bare metal restoration
- P2V, V2V, V2P models
- Flat monthly fee per device covers most use-cases, or pay per GB for larger storage requirements
- Restore individual files or folder trees directly back to the device while it remains online and usable
- Monitor your Recovery Point Objective(RPO) and Recovery Time Objective(RTO) via our dashboard to ensure your department is meeting your service level obligations.
- Install our appliance onsite to be able to deliver local backups/restores (with offsite duplicate for redundancy/longer retentions), and also achieve high levels of deduplication/compression for low-bandwidth Internet connections
- Fibre to businesses within most CBD locations globally is quite cheap these days. Chat to our sales team to discuss how we can do your whole company backups offsite over dedicated fibre
- Exchange Server, MSSQL, SQL Servers, Filers, CIFS, and other optional plugins