RackCorp's DDoS Protection System
RackCorp has a huge global DDoS filtering capacity. We protect against small and large attacks every single day.
RackCorp Mitigation Details
- 600GBit/s Global Traffic Scrubbing Capacity
- 23 Global POPs in major peering centers
- 24x7 DDoS Protection Staffed NOC
- Application Layer Protection
- Behavioural Analysis blocks unwanted traffic
- Private Network Access
RackCorp Mitigation Benefits
RackCorp has been defending complex DDoS attacks since 2006 and has developed a significant in-house knowledge and skill-base.
Global Network with 23 Global POPs with significant IaaS, RackCorp focuses on SLA-driven quality.
Our cloud protection service reduces implementation time to hours and changes customer-implementation to just a DNS change.
Simplest option for HTTP/HTTPS-only traffic. Use your existing IP Networks with our proxies in front.
Equinix Cloud Exchange, MegaPort, IX Australia and other participating connectivity partners.
Cross connect into our network if in the same data centre
MPLS or Point-to-Point Private Connectivity
Proactive / Reactive
RackCorp will always filter your traffic 100% of the time.
Filtering of only some of your traffic (e.g. international only. Domestic traffic goes unfiltered to your service as usual).
Switch your traffic path to use RackCorp's network only during an attack. This is a manual process that takes about 1 minute after started.
Cloud Proxy Protection
- DDoS-protected reverse proxies will accept your traffic, and only pass on HTTP(S) requests that are legitimate to your origin services
- Static content can be cached globally for application acceleration
- DNS change typically all that is required
- TLS-enabled origin services
- Fastest deployment option.
- Best protection against all kinds of known attack
IP Transit Protection
- We announce your IP networks as an IP transit provider for your network
- We detect and filter attack traffic before it reaches you
- Cannot filter application-layer attacks over HTTPS
- Easy to turn on/off via BGP adjustment
Benefits of DDoS Protection
- Protect yourself against financial loss. Lost revenue and ransom payments. Often site owners will get a ransom note, with an amount of money specified to stop the DDoS attack
- Avoid brand and reputation damage.
- Protect your customer's data. Many attacks are used to distract IT security staff while the attacker pursues their real goal: system penetration.
- Protect your Google search rankings. If an outage is lengthy E-Commerce sites risk losing their ranking or being dropped by the search engines altogether.
- Protect your stock price and investor confidence. Some Companies have seen their stock price temporarily fall by nearly 50% after news of a successful DDoS attack.